My spouse might not sign the documents. Can I still use your service?

Yes, but….
My honest recommendation would be that you DON’T!  I started this business to help people save money. I do not want you to pay me and then have to turn around and pay an attorney because you both couldn’t agree on everything as well. 

How long does it take to get the finished paperwork?

Generally 1-5 days depending upon my case load.  If there will be any delays in that time frame, you will be contacted directly.

If I change my mind, can I get my money back?

If I have not started working on your case, yes, you can get a refund, however refunds are not processed until the end of each month. 

If the work has started, no, a refund is not available.

How does child support work?

Child support is based on salary.  Both parents monthly salary is entered into a spreadsheet and is calculated per the child support guidelines.
If either of the parents are unemployed, and not on a set income due to something such as disability, it is assumed they are able to obtain employment.  Their salary is then calculated based on the current Oklahoma minimum wage.

Can we change the child support amount?

Child support is based on salary.  If both parents have come to an agreement and want to deviate from the child support guidelines, I can prepare your paperwork that way.  I do not provide any guarantees that the Judge will accept the deviation.

Can we change visitation to whatever we want?

The visitation schedule that is attached to the Final Decree of your divorce paperwork is generally considered as a "fall back" if an agreement can not be reached.  The courts encourage the parents to provide additional visitation above and beyond the schedule by mutual agreement.  
I usually suggest you use the Sample Visitation Schedule I have included on the Contracts & Forms page, but you can make any changes you would like to that.  

Can we set visitation as supervised?

That is not part of my services.  I only accept clients that have come to a mutual agreement regarding all aspects of the divorce.

Can I get married again after my divorce is final?

Not immediately.
Oklahoma law states that you can not marry another person for 6 months after the date your divorce is finalized.

Are there any other fees?

The listed cost for the service you are needing is the only fee you will pay me, but there will be file fees that will have to be paid to the Court Clerk''s office when you file your paperwork.  You will need to contact your counties Court Clerk to find out the amount of their file fees. You can find the list of Courthouses here.

Does the discount apply to dispatchers and jailers?

Absolutely!  I understand that the ship doesn’t run right without all hands on deck!  If you work as a first responder and wear a uniform, no matter your role, send your proof of service in to receive your 20% discount!  

I don’t have PayPal. Can I pay another way?

I only use PayPal, but if you don’t have an account I can send you an invoice that you can pay with any major credit card.